Friday, September 9, 2016

Wesley David: 10 months

Weight: Well, as of a couple of weeks ago, he was 22.6 pounds. He is in the 85th % in height, and weights more than 80% of boys of his same height. 

Clothes: Huge range...he can wear some 12 months (kinda), and 18 months fit also. 

Likes: He likes his dads toys....aka tools that he has found live in the drawer in our kitchen. He loves everything that belongs to his dad...his guitar, pedal bored, measuring tape, level, etc. He loves them (all boy). He also loves a certain lower cabinet in our kitchen that contains all of our mixing bowls, thankfully they're all plastic or metal, and therefore unbreakable, so that is usually where I'll find him when I'm making lunch or dinner. He of course still loves his sister and wants to play with her (when she's not being a terrible two-er at least) He loves the bathtub and splashing around, but doesn't like the pool...so warm water is where its at for this guy. He loves rice cakes. I know, so weird. 

Dislikes: not being able to keep up with his sister at the playground, but he doesn't let that stop him. He doesn't get upset, he just seems to look longingly at her playing...hahaha! He dislikes when David tries to feed him a bottle to put him to sleep for the night....any other time he will take one from him, but this little guy knows when we're trying to pull a fast one over him. 

Social: We are finally getting around more babies! And its adorable. He loves interacting with them, touching them, poking them, etc. I love seeing him with little ones his own age!

Milestones: He started standing! Yesterday, I looked at him and BOOM. he was just standing. smiling, and giggling. I freaked out and called David over, and he was still standing....a full 45 seconds or so you guys! Let me tell you though, it was SO WEIRD. He is SO TALL, it was like seeing a dog on its hind legs. I couldn't stop laughing. He did it a few other times, it is so exciting! I'm also 90% certain he said his first WORD! He was oh so sad, and saw me, started crawling towards me, and said in a super pitiful voice "mamaaa". BOOM. 



No comments:

Post a Comment